Threadfin Business Solutions is a national provider of multi-vendor Professional and Managed Services that help our clients leverage the power of complex technologies.
With our unique outcome focused delivery strategy, we deliver unparalleled planning, design and implementation to manage, operate and optimization services. Our Professional Services are focused on Unified Communications, Microsoft Cloud solutions including Infrastructure, Virtualization, Storage and Enterprise Mobility solutions. We complement the offering with our Managed Infrastructure, Managed UC, and Managed Office 365 solutions, which provide our clients with the comfort of having their vital communications infrastructure under constant care.
- Collaboration and empowerment
- Customer first mindset
- World-class delivery
- Easy to do business with
- Open communication
- Respect for the individual
- Consistent work ethic across organization
In the early 1990’s a new industry evolved in lock step with the explosive growth of the internet. This industry was focused on Services only IT Consulting. There were a handful of true global players in this space, including INS, ENS, Paranet, TNS and Predictive. International Network Services (INS) was the leader and most successful, including an IPO in 1996 and an eventual acquisition by Lucent in 2000 for $3.2B dollars. Most of the members of Threadfin, and the Emerging Technology Group, were key contributors in the development and growth of this industry. As part creating these companies, we also developed and perfected an engagement and delivery methodology that allowed us to provide consistent, repeatable exceptional delivery to our clients. We leverage the process, procedures, and successes we created as part of this experience daily.
National Footprint – Global Delivery
Threadfin Cloud Computing Engagement Methodology
As part of each engagement, we utilize our Threadfin Engagement Methodology (TEM) to ensure seamless and consistent delivery. This methodology is based on the PPDIOO life-cycle.
- Prepare: Involves establishing the organizational requirements, developing a network strategy, and proposing a high-level conceptual architecture.
- Plan: Involves identifying initial requirements based on goals, facilities, user needs, etc.
- Design: The design specification is a comprehensive detailed design that meets current business and technical requirements.
- Implement: The components are incorporated according to the design specifications, with the goal of integrating without disrupting the existing infrastructure.
- Operate: Operation is the final test of the appropriateness of the design.
- Optimize: Involves proactive management. The goal is to identify and resolve issues before they affect the organization.
- Year founded: 2003
- National Presence – Global Delivery
- Team members: 100+
- Average team member experience: 18 years
- Customer Retention 96%