Threadfin closely follows the tenants of PPDIOO in each of our engagements. This allows us to align with the continuous life-cycle of services necessary for each engagement. In the modern world of technology there are many moving parts that must be carefully contained in order to get the most out of it. Our method for success is to follow an engagement life cycle; these life cycles define an approach that can be followed for each stage of the project.
- Prepare: Involves establishing the organizational requirements, developing a network strategy, and proposing a high-level conceptual architecture identifying technologies that can best support the architecture.
- Plan: Assess, identify and evaluate the existing environment and necessary tasks to proceed.
- Design: Develop comprehensive design that adheres to current best practices.
- Implement: The components capabilities are incorporated according to the design specifications, without disrupting the existing infrastructure.
- Operate: Initiate formal network operations; continuously measure and monitor.
- Optimize: Proactively identify and resolve issues and constantly analyze and improve operations.